Working as Intended invites all the players to preview their upcoming sandbox mmoprg, Dawntide within the open beta phase starting on May 31st. Dawntide promises to be a sandbox mmorpg where players can create their own cities, even forming nations with their own army and armada. The game gives them the opportunity to create and enforce their own laws and establish government, as well as it gives other players the opportunity to break those laws and overthrow those governments – at their own risk.
Dawntide Open Beta starts on May 31st,
We will be doing away with the signup and invite process and opening up the Dawntide beta on May 31st to anyone who wishes to try out the game. Before then we still have a few important things to do, so in the coming weeks, we will be rolling out:
* A significantly revamped UI with better communication tools, tooltips and an in-game help section to guide new players.
* North Vynn and the Free Waters, a collection of uninhabitated islands free for players to build on and claim for themselves.
* Unconsciousness and bleeding mechanics that promotes safety in numbers when hunting.
* Endurance-based skill gain system that rewards you for pacing yourself instead of macroing and grinding.
* Cevanti as a selectable race.
* Many skills such as cooking, hiding and stealth made fully functional.
* Player markets where players can put up items for sale to fellow players.
* Boat routes connecting the continents.
There will be a character wipe on May 31st, after which you will no longer need a beta code to create a game account. We hope to see you all in game!