Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment announced today that Dungeons & Dragons Online: Menace of the Underdark, the first expansion to the award-winning free-to-play mmorpg, has now gone live. This expansion ties into Wizards of the Coast’s ‘Rise of the Underdark’ campaign and gives Dungeons & Dragons fans the ability to engage with the drow narrative on the PC platform. Menace of the Underdark can be purchased now at http://underdark.ddo.com or on Steam.
“Today marks a major milestone as we release our first premium expansion to Dungeons & Dragons Online,” said Fernando Paiz, Executive Producer of Dungeons & Dragons Online, Turbine. “Menace of the Underdark delivers a wealth of content for our players and introduces significant engine upgrades that allow us to bring to life in a striking, visually impressive manner two of the most requested features, the new Druid class and access to the Forgotten Realms setting.”
MENACE OF THE UNDERDARK FEATURES:
- Three New Forgotten Realms Adventure Packs -- Featuring a multitude of epic adventures, unprecedented new wilderness areas with challenging objectives, a host of dungeons, and more!
- Attain Epic levels to 25! -- Deadly battles and high-speed action continue as you advance your character to the Epic level 25!
- Introducing Epic Destinies -- Attain epic enhancements as you progress through levels 20-25!
- The Druid Class: Wield nature’s magic or transform into a powerful animal form as you play the all new shape-shifting Druid class!
- Eveningstar Challenge Pack: New challenge quests for levels 15-25!