You will get experience for:
1. Damage to enemy tanks.
2. Critical damage to enemy tanks. The difference in levels between the tank is taken into the account. The higher the level of the tank you damage the more experience you'll get
3. For discovering an enemy tank, You will get more experience for discovering SPG than for a regular tank.
4. For "lighting up" enemy tank while your allies damage it from beyond their range of vision.
5. Bonus experience for destroying enemy tank. Only if you actually got the kill. The difference in levels between the tank is taken into the account. The higher the level of the tank you damage the more experience you'll get
6. Bonus experience for capturing enemy base. Applied only to the tanks in the "circle", not the whole team, proportionally to the time spent in the enemy base circle.
7. Bonus experience for restarting the capture counter by damaging enemy tank which is capturing your base. Experience is given in proportion to %HP you took off the enemy tank in your base circle.
8. Bonus experience if you stayed alive.
9. For "active battle actions" - shooting in some radius from the enemy and being in the radius of enemy fire. You don't get much but it still influences your experience gain.
11. The more your team damages the enemy the more experience each player on your team gets. Only damage to killed enemy is taken in account. Coefficient is not that big but still it's experience.
12. Bonus experience if your team wins: +50% to each player!
You will NOT get experience for:
1. Damaging ally tank.
2. Team killing.
3. Ricochet and "no penetration".
4. For receiving damage.
5. For receiving titles in the "hero of the battle". (except for "Invader", see #5 in upper list, and also "Defender" see #7 in the upper list).
6. No bonus experience for a draw! And of course none if your team lost.
7. The special bonus for "killing all enemy tanks" does not exist!