Wage War in the Ancient Europe against 10 Civilizations!
Each civilization spawns on their historical location, so its not random.
You get to choose from: Romans, England, French, Germany, Russia, Ottomans, Egypt, Songhai, Arabia and Greece.
City States: Bucharest, Oslo, Dublin, Stockholm, Warsaw, Carthage and Helsinki
I tried to make a moderate size map with a few important Civs, so on the high end game, you dont have to wait 30 secs for a turn, since the optimization of the game is horrible. At the same time i like to have historic starting locations.
Map: Large Europe (originally made by Dale)
City States: 7
NEW! Other features:
Spacebar mod (by Adam) - can use spacebar to end turn
50% less barbarians camps (by XiDragon )
Sattelite Tech reveals the full map with fog of war (by magus424)
- Search through the mods (in game) browser "World at War" download and install or download and unzip the attached file and copy the directory to your My Documents/My Games/Sid Civ 5/MODS/
- Enter the game and press mods > start new game > set up game.
On maps, browse until u find World at War map, click on the Load Scenario under description, select your nation and then difficulty and Have fun!
Beta V4 (10/10/2010)
- added more aluminum and oil resources
- added more hills near starting cities for decent production values
- fixed parts of the terrain near Arabia, still not final
- reduced the Barbarians camps 50% and their location spawns( thanks to XiDragon )
- added spacebar mod, which now lets you finish the turn by pressing spacebar ( thanks to Adam )
- added reveal map with fog to the satellite tech( thanks to magus424 )