Global Agenda has never asked for a monthly subscription. Up until now though, the free play has been fairly limited. Today, Hi-Rez studios announced that with the launch of version update 1.4 Global Agenda is going completely free to play with no limitations.
A set of bonus features is available for purchase. They are offering what they call "Elite Agent Status" which grants players access to many of the typical MMO type features the game has including the auction house and in game mail. Here are the differences between the fully free and elite status:
- No Level Restriction
- Ability to earn all of the game’s current items without spending real money.
- Access to all of the game’s current playable content, including:
- Sonoran Desert Open Zone
- Special Ops PvE (1- to 4-person Co-Op)
- 10v10 Mercenary PvP
- 4v4 Arena PvP
- Double Agent PvPE
- 10-person Defense Raids (including the new Dome Defense Mission coming in version 1.4).
- Agency vs Agency Gameplay (AvA)
Elite Agent - One-time purchase of $19.99/13.99 GBP/15.99€
- Earn End-of-Mission XP at twice the rate of a Free-to-Play user
- Earn End-of-Mission Credits and Tokens at twice the rate of a Free-Play user
- Earn End-of-Mission Elite Loot upon winning an instanced PvE or PvP match
- Choose which PvP gametypes you would like to play when queuing for Mercenary PvP.
- Access the Auction House
- Access In-Game Mail
- Less restrictive chat capabilities
- No ads for in-game voice
- Ability to create Agencies
- Higher Login priority
Both Free-to-Play and Elite Agent players can optionally purchase Boosters within the Global Agenda webstore. For a timed period, Boosters will
- Double XP, Tokens and Credits earned in Game
- Provide 2,000 tokens a day for free
- Provide an extra end-of-mission Boost Loot drop
10-day, 30-day, and 90-day boosters are available. These are available today and will work no differently when the Free Agent release is launched.
Global Agenda is a lot of fun and I suggest to anyone that they should give it a shot. Head over to the Global Agenda website to learn more and get in the game!Global Agenda Going Completely Free to Play,