Chapter V - Fires of Shadowforge introduces a new race to the online role-playing game, the Shadowforge Dwarves. Two new classes have also entered the world of Taborea, the Champion and the Warlock, both exclusive to the Dwarven race.
In addition to the new races, a new continent, Kolydia, has also appeared on the map, offering players exciting regions and challenging dungeons. The latest version of the Runes of Magic client is available for free download on the official website, www.runesofmagic.com. Those who already have the client will receive the update automatically the next time they start the game.
What's New in Chapter V:
- Level cap raised to 72
- Two new zones with new dungeons
- New playable race: Shadowforge Dwarves
- Two new classes: Champion and Warlock
- Equipment swap button for the third class
- Adjustments to the Battlefields
- 12 Zodiac Pets (activated monthly, with upgrade leveling)
- Adjustment to the level curve
- Varanas Nightmare now a PvE zone
For the latest info on the game, check out the official website: www.runesofmagic.comRunes of Magic - Chapter V Now Live,