En Masse released a detailed archive of the features ready at the launch of TERA, which is on 1st of May 2011. Staged invasions, public quests(thanks to Warhammer!), and economic system are detailed in the archive along with details about the game's reputation system, dungeon rosters and some other goodies.
TERA is a place where you'll spend hundreds of action-packed hours. The least we can do is make it as fun, challenging, and immersive as possible.
A great MMORPG is a place where you'll spend hundreds of hours, and TERA wants to make sure those hours are full of action and achievement, not boredom or frustration. We've tackled a long list of "polish" elements to make TERA as player-friendly as possible.
After all, we want you fighting the argons and clashing with the world's evil gods, not running endlessly over empty terrain.
Feature at a Glance
- Improved Travel: More nonstop flights! Pegasus flights from town to town no longer fly through a major city. Players summon mounts faster to get to the action.
- Better Achievements: More achievements to earn, and more rewards (including gear, titles, and mounts) for doing so.
- Advanced Glyphs: Take your favorite combat skills up several notches.
- Bug Fixes: A reliable, smooth game experience from install to logout.
- NPC Voices: More varied voices throughout, including top Hollywood voice actors.
Read moar: tera.enmasse.comTERA - Launch Features Revealed,