ArcheAge is a next-generation MMORPG, a sandbox / themepark hybrid that has been developed since 2006 by a legendary game developer, Jake Song. ArcheAge is using CryENGINE2 to apply advanced technology and one of the famous fantasy authors in Korea involved with creating a storyline from the beginning.
• Combine 3 out 10 abilities to create your own unique class
• Build your own ships and enjoy the freedom of sailing across the sea
• Own a horse which can wear equipment, fight with unique skills, and grow/level.
• Build a house that can be a home, an atelier or a shelter
• Labor power useable for production, construction, crafting and other activities.
OS: Win Vista / Win 7
CPU: Core i5
RAM: 4gb of memory.
Video: 260 GTX +
HDD: 40 of free space.
Publisher: Trion Worlds
Genre: Fantasy Sandbox - Themepark hybrid
Category: MMORPG Games
Release Date: TBA 2014
Monthly Fee: n/a
ArcheAge - Mounts Video
October 28, 2011
The video reveals a wide selection of mounts which will be available to players but also transport ships, and other ...
ArcheAge's Korean Open Beta Starts
January 4, 2013
ArcheAge's Korean open beta started this Wednesday with 20 servers, along with entry queues ranging from 500 to 2,300 players.
ArcheAge, 8.0 out of 10 based ...
ArcheAge Closed Beta 3 Video Abounds!
May 25, 2011
I am moderately beside myself watching the MASSIVE amounts of Closed Beta footage coming out as ArcheAge enters Closed Beta Test 3. Horse combat abounds ...